Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Personal Message and Inspiration for 2011

Have you ever felt like you belonged on the "island of misfit toys"? Well, I have... I was at dinner last night with two great friends, and they were telling me about the high-school reunion that I recently missed. The truth is, I actually went to one school from 1st-9th, another for 10th and 11th, and we moved to a different city for my Senior year, thus a third school. So, which school class reunion am I supposed to attend? If you have really read this far, I promise there is a point to my story.
For a brief moment at dinner last night, I did feel sorry for myself, feeling like I did not belong to one certain group. Then, I snapped out of it. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for all of my friends and experiences I have encountered along the way. But, I am a firm believer of living in the present. I am 43 years old, and last year I would have told you that 2009 was the best year of my life. However, now that we have come to the end of 2010, I would say that this year has been even better.
So to all of you ~ If you are not doing what you love, change your ways.
If there is a hobby you want to try ~ try it!
Dream...
Imagine...
Believe in Yourself
Cherish your family and friends
Live, Laugh, and most certainly Love

Here is to being grateful for our past, and looking ahead to 2011!
I hope you will join me here each and every day on Bright Bold and Beautiful.
More ways to follow BB&B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home