Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dear Muse vlog #4 & 5: How to Make Your Blog More Popular, Pottermore, etc

Here are the 4th and 5th installments of Dear Muse. The usual attempt at writing tips and story ideas, as well as pretty much everything I know about making your blog more popular. Also Pottermore, Middlemarch, and a giant Hershey's bar.





Two more things: first, in terms of making your blog more popular and getting followers and stuff, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who do follow this blog, or read or comment or anything. Your support means the world, and I totally mean that. So thanks.

And second, is it bothersome for me to put these videos up here on the blog? My hope is for them to be as entertaining, enlightening and profound as my usual blog posts (haha), but if it is something you'd rather I not do, don't be afraid to let me know. They won't be coming up too often either, so don't worry. Maybe every two weeks or so...we'll see.

Sarah Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home