Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pottermore and J.K. Rowling's Announcement

Oh gosh. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh gosh...hee hee :)

Is anyone else doing this?



I don't know how many of you are aware of whats going on, but its...oh wow...giddy like a school girl. I thought the waiting till midnight at Walmart for the next Harry was over, but maybe...

Ok. To the point. J.K. Rowling (Joanne, as I like to call her. Or Jo. We're buds) has a site up called Pottermore and a YouTube channel with nothing more then a countdown, which at this typing is at...lets see...5 days, 4 hours, 7 minutes and 45...44 seconds. So, Rowling is announcing something. New Harry book? New book in general? She's pregnant? I don't know, but it better be something awesome, because I did the calculations, and (I'm an English major, so don't trust me %100 on this) but the time on the countdown clock means that in Utah, the big moment is at 5:00 AM on Thursday morning, and I will, of course, be getting up to see what the heck is going on. Worth it? It better be. I like my sleep.

So Rowling, you've got my hopes up, which is, admittedly, easy to do, but please make the anticipation worthwhile. 5 days, 4 hours, 3 minutes, 52...51...50...

Sarah Allen

P.S.: The misplaced percentage sign was a joke, just fyi. I know it goes behind the zero, at least after 1's and when sounding like 'a' as in neighbor and weigh and on weekends and holidays and all throughout May and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say.

P.P.S.: Extra awesome points to anyone who knows who that's from.

P.P.P.S.: 5 days, 3 hours, 59 minutes and 19...18...17...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home