Friday, June 17, 2011

The top free ebooks I MUST have


So, I've been having a lot of fun with my new kindle. I've downloaded previews of all the new novels people have been talking about (Possession, by Elana Johnson. Preview is amazing), novels I've been hearing about for years (A Great and Terrible Beauty, Libba Bray. Also amazing), and lots of other awesome stuff (North and South, Elizabeth Gaskell. Of course).

Now I need recommendations. Like most other recently-graduated-in-English-wannabe-writers-working-on-their-first-novel, I is po', so the word free makes me happy, especially when attached to anything one can read. So tell me, knowledgeable reader, what are your favorite, the top, the best, and the free-est ebooks that I should know about?

Sarah Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home