Saturday, November 19, 2011

Love Is...

South Korea artist, HJ Story create these bunch of cute, adorable little photo sms messages that he sent to his girlfriend (now wife) for fun. He was never very  good with expressing through spoken words and when her birthday was coming up, he prepare a tiny surprise for her, gathered the drawings and made a blog for her.

At first it was meant to be just a personal blog, but one of HJ Story's friend posted  it on Twitter and he started to get followers, and people that liked the pictures.

Looking into these cute little doodles, I couldn't escape from reminiscing my love story with my wife. It been a joyful ride and these doodle really remind me of how much I love my wife...



Click to read more »

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home