Monday, June 20, 2011

Dear Muse: My Brand New YouTube Vlog

I've been wanting to do a vlog for a while now. YouTube is one of the best social networking and marketing resources out there. However, writers aren't known for being entertaining and comfortable in front of a camera, and I am no exception. But I've spent a long time thinking and working on this, and I believe I've finally created something that I'm actually somewhat proud of. The videos took all my very limited video editing ability, and I'm still trying to swallow my self-consciousness. I like them, though, and even if I feel a little awkward and embarrassed, I had fun making them and, like I said, they could turn out pretty useful marketing-wise.

Everyone is super busy, I know, but these are pretty short videos (about 3 minutes each), so if you get the chance, I could really use some feedback and additional ideas. I'd love to know what you think.

So, without further ado, I present to you, my fantabulous readers, the first three episodes of my debut video blog for writers, 'Dear Muse.'







Thanks for indulging me. I hope these were at least a little bit helpful and entertaining. Again, I'd love some feedback, so don't be shy. Happy writing!

Sarah Allen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home